"SUMMER SIZZLE" NETWORKING EVENT
Thursday, July 26, 2012
5:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
Location: The Villas of Grand Cypress Resort
Two Central Florida organizations are teaming up to deliver this one of a kind networking program for the members and guests of both chapters.
The CFC American Society of Training and Development(ASTD) is partnering with the CFC International Society for Performance Improvement(ISPI) to help build your network and bring some fun to the sizzling summer season.
Join us for a delicious BBQ buffet, cash bar for drinks, hors d'ouevres at check in, and lots of great discussion. During the evening, you'll have a chance to learn more about each chapter, participate in industry "hot topic" round table discussions lead by moderators from each chapter, and meet industry professionals from the Central Florida area.
Hot topics at round tables:
- Leadership Performance Improvement: Today and Tomorrow
- New Industry Professionals - What To Do And How to Get Started
- Generations and Future Technology Impacts in the Workplace
- Consulting - Internal and External Perspectives
- Learn more about each chapter and the potential opportunities to get involved in these local organizations
- Meet industry professionals from around the Central Florida community to expand your networking circle of contacts
- Discuss key issues facing the industry and shares ideas and perspectives through round table discussions
The Villas at Grand Cypress Resort
One North Jacaranda
Orlando, FL 32836
Session is held in the conference center. At Security gate, take left turn and follow road around to conference center.
$15 Early Registration through July 23rd
$20 Late registration and at the door
* Please note early registration closes on Monday, July 23rd. If you register after that, the cost will be $20.
As cancelations friendly reminder, cancellations are due no less than 5 days prior to the program. Pre-Paid registrations will not be refunded after the fifth day and pending confirmations will be invoiced with payment due upon receipt. This policy will remain in effect as an effort to cover catering expense and unsold seating created by holding your reservation. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Photos are often taken during the program meeting to be used for newsletters, the website and marketing purposes. If you prefer not to appear in the image, please let the photographer know at the meeting.