How to Renew Your Membership
- LOGIN TO THE WEBSITE. Please login using your email and password that you set up when you first registered. The login area is located on the left side of the page at the bottom of the menu.
- Go to “Membership” tab on the left on the main page of www.tdcentralflorida.org
- Go to Join Today
- You will see the message saying : “Edit your member Profile” – click on this link
- You will see two options
- Change membership level, or
- Renew until (next year) - Click on Renew
- The next page will ask if you would like to update your profile, such as contact, etc., and you can choose yes or no
- Finally you will choose your payment method: Online - You can pay with a Major Credit Card or sign in to use your PayPal Account to complete the transaction. NOTE: If you want to automatically renew your membership through Paypal each year, you have to do nothing. If you do not want this to occur, YOU must go to your Paypal account and turn off the subscription option. For more details on how to cancel an auto renewal, click here.
- For Manual Renewal by Check- Print out a copy of the Online Application and complete it. Make a check payable to Central Florida ATD and mail with the completed application to
P.O. Box 160009, Altamonte Springs, FL 32716. Your renewal will normally be processed in 7-14 days following receipt of the application.
- This will complete your membership renewal process, and you should receive a renewal confirmation email.
- For help with membership questions (joining, renewal) not mentioned here, email us at email@example.com